Daily Global Issues Brief - March 8, 2016 (video)
DGI Brief– March 8, 2016
1. CHINA: China’s exports plunge in February, falling short of even the most pessimistic predictions
2. SYRIA: Shaky cease-fire still holds, UN Agencies continue to deliver humanitarian aid
3. TUNISIA: Fierce clashes erupted between Libyan ISIS and Tunisian security forces, as extremist try to expand their stronghold in the region
4. PALESTINE: Palestinians sue pro-Israeli US-based tycoons for $34.5 billion for right’s violations
5. AFGHANISTAN: Women’s Radio Shaesta returns to airwaves after a Taliban attack.
Happy International Women’s Day 2016